A few steps to follow so prior and at the completion of the show.
Prior to Close of Show
- Visit the FREIGHT SERVICE DESK to complete the drayage company’s
outbound bill of lading / material handling form. You must indicate the shipment is “Prepaid”; check the “Air Freight” option, and note “AFS” as your carrier of choice / preferred carrier.
- Please call Association Freight Services with any questions you may have or to advise of changes in the shipping arrangements, (301) 565-5900.
- If you have a contact name and cell number for staff on the show floor, please advise us at that time.
- Pack all equipment and literature.
- As soon as your empty cases return from employ storage, remove previous shipping and “empty” labels. Be certain each container is labeled with new destination.
- If you have multiple shipments, group portions together so a stray piece will not be overlooked. If possible, wrap tape around the complete shipment.
- Complete outbound bill of lading showing “AFS” or “Association Freight Services” as the Carrier of Choice and return the completed bill of lading to the freight service desk.